Act quickly in the face of the threat
Faced with an attack, the first minutes count!
In the event of a proven attack, the first minutes represent the most crucial periods for limiting the damage to the company’s information system. It requires from your SOC, CERT/CSIRT team: spontaneity and responsiveness in order to circumscribe the attack perimeter (identify the workstations/terminals concerned, the indicators at the origin of the alert, have information on the procedure, the TTPs) and activate the appropriate responses.
Without a real connection between your security equipment and the use of automated processes, this coordination of tasks can, however, turned out to be time-consuming for your team.
Automate your defense strategy
At Sekoia.io, we provide teams in charge of IT security with a single platform from which they can:
- Interconnect their entire ecosystem cyber on-premise or cloud.
- Correlate and enrich all the alerts raised by the equipment in order to confirm malicious behavior.
- Propose emergency response actions depending on the type of threat.
They can also set up playbooks that will allow automated and without intervention of:
- Blocking IoCs on your security tools.
- Isolate infected workstations in the event of alerts.
- Directly block malicious domains.
Relieve your SOC team
Our all-in-one SOC platform integrates SOAR technology. It promotes the automation of the standard and most repetitive daily activities of a SOC team.
Your analysts can create playbooks capable of automating, at a specific time or continuously, their triage, pre-qualification, and enrichment actions around the alerts raised.
Increase the operational capacity of your CSIRT team
For incident response teams, this natively integrated SOAR function brings guarantee, speed and a certain peace of mind when it comes to the execution of security responses.
Concretely, CSIRT teams can rely on Sekoia.io’s library of ready-to-use integrations to:
- Ask cybersecurity tools to block malware
- Isolate workstations.
- Disable Internet access.
- Retrieve the results of the remediation.
- Inform by email or on Slack his manager (RSSI, DSI) of the progress of the remediation.
- Create a ticket with all the elements of context likely to help analysts pursue their investigations.
Take advantage of our catalog of playbooks
Within our SOC platform, you have a catalog of playbooks (automated actions) created, maintained by our teams and freely accessible to all of our users.
This catalog is regularly enriched in order to make it operational and efficient for all your activities:
- Collection, sorting, and pre-qualification of alerts.
- Investigation and resolution of incidents.
- Triggers, responsible for establishing your criteria for automatic execution.
- The actions (processes or business logics) to be implemented.
- The operators that allow you to articulate your different actions or business logics.
Connect with us!
Curious about our solutions or interested in a demo of our SOC platform?
Planning a cybersecurity project for your organization?
Let's schedule a meeting to discuss your needs!