Endpoint protection tools are security solutions that are designed to protect an organization’s endpoints, such as laptops, desktops, servers, and mobile devices, from cyber threats.
Examples of endpoint protection tools include:
- Antivirus software: Antivirus software is designed to detect and remove malicious software, such as viruses, worms, and Trojans, from an organization’s endpoints.
- Firewall : A firewall is a network security system that monitors and controls incoming and outgoing network traffic based on predetermined security rules.
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS): An intrusion prevention system (IPS) is a security solution that analyzes network traffic in real time to identify and prevent potential cyber threats.
- Endpoint detection and response (EDR) tools : EDR tools are advanced security solutions that provide a higher level of protection for an organization’s endpoints. EDR tools typically include advanced threat detection and response capabilities, such as the ability to analyze network traffic and user behavior to identify potential threats.
- Mobile device management (MDM) solutions: MDM solutions are designed to manage and secure mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets, used by an organization.
- Encryption software: This is anencryption software used to secure data by encrypting it so that it is only accessible to authorized persons.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) software: VPN software is used to create a secure, encrypted connection between an endpoint and a remote network.
- Two-factor authentication: Two-factor authentication is a security measure that requires an additional step, such as a one-time code sent to a phone, in addition to a password to access an account.
If you are visiting our website for the first time, know that we are a cybersecurity software publisher. We provide SOC and MSSP teams with a turnkey operational security platform (SOC platform). Through our XDR platform, CTI tool and threat intelligence platform, we enable our users to neutralize cyber threats, regardless of the attack surface.