Replace your SIEM
SIEM tools do not keep their promises
Traditional SIEM solutions poses major limits to SOC teams. These obstacles include, for example, the fact that a CISO, a SOC manager:
• Lack of visibility on the cost due to the fluctuating volume of data to be collected.
• To overwhelm its SOC teams with a large flow of false positives (Fatic Alert)
• To increase the workload of its team of analysts who must investigate non-contextualized alerts.
• Lack of openness to cloud services and modern and hybrid IS infrastructures
• Not being able to react quickly (in the space of a few seconds) to threats detected in real time.
Reduce the operational cost of your SOC
Our invoicing model is based on the number of assets to be protected, with no notion of the volume of logs processed or other hidden costs… Consequently, we offer a predictive price. Our price is competitive because it is lower than traditional solutions. This brings you a certain budgetary peace of mind unlike traditional SIEM tools.
Increase your threat detection capability
Threats, including the most complex and advanced ones, is an integral part of our SOC platform. This detection takes shape around three (3) fundamental bricks:
• The first brick is that of a detection based on CTI; that is to say a detection engine that seeks to break the agility of attackers by mobilizing thousands of indicators. These indicators focus on the malware, infrastructure and techniques used by attackers to conduct their operations.
• As for the second detection brick, it is governed by a catalog of more than 500 behavioral rules intended to detect the most recent vulnerabilities, the attackers’ operating modes (TTPs)…
• Finally, the third and last detection brick is to detect malicious use of legitimate means. It is based on an anomaly detection engine to learn by statistical reconciliation, by seasonality, the legitimate uses on the information system and therefore raise alerts around potentially unexpected uses.
Say goodbye to “alert fatigue”
By operationalizing your detection from a contextualized CTI, combined with behavioral analysis and also provided by our analysts, you greatly reduce the rate of false positives and therefore the pressure on your teams. Each triggered alert is enriched with contextual elements and metadata to reduce the investigation efforts of your analysts.
On the same console, your analysts can automate responses to alerts raised before impact. Playbook systems are available to them. Their configuration does not require extensive system administration or coding skills.
Reduce the mental load of your analysts
A catalog of actionable detection rules is included in our SOC platform. It is produced and maintained by our teams of researchers. Its presence allows your analysts to be operational from the first hours of deployment. They no longer deal with setting up the intelligence and detection cycle. They can focus on value-added tasks like investigation.
Migrate your security stack painlessly (including detection rules from your old SIEM)
Our SEKOIA.IO XDR solution is compatible with most cloud, SaaS and on-premise solutions. We have multiple connectors ensuring very fast and very simplified integration with the main infrastructures and existing security solutions. We therefore adapt to your existing situation but also to the evolution of your ecosystem and your organizational constraints.
Our detection rules are based on SIGMA to offer a simple, interoperable and open format. It also facilitates the migration of detection rules from your old SIEM.