Replace your SIEM
SIEM tools don’t keep their promises
Traditional SIEM solutions impose major limitations to SOC teams:
Change remains difficult
In view of all these elements, you plan to change your solution. However, you hesitate to take the step, for fear of:
Multiply your team’s operational capacity.
- The power of a latest-generation Security Datalake with all the promises of a SIEM without the hassle.
- State of the art detection mechanisms such as behavioral analysis or anomaly detection, and a prepackaged rules catalog enabling Day-1 performance.
- The agility and openness of a SaaS ready to integrate and interconnect with your existing security infrastructure and solutions.
- The effectiveness of a SOAR to respond faster to alerts through the use of playbooks and integrated responses.
- A highly contextualized cyber intelligence (CTI) powering actionable detection rules for low false positives.
Reduce the operational cost of your SOC
Our invoicing model is based on the number of assets to be protected, with no notion of data throughput, velocity, processing power or other hidden costs. As a consequence, you will always know upfront what protecting a given perimeter will cost. Our price is competitive because it is lower than traditional solutions. This brings you a certain budgetary peace of mind unlike traditional SIEM tools.
Say goodbye to “alert fatigue”
By operationalizing your detection from a contextualized CTI, combined with behavioral analysis and also provided by our analysts, you greatly reduce the rate of false positives and therefore the pressure on your teams. Each triggered alert is enriched with contextual elements and metadata to reduce the investigation efforts of your analysts.
On the same console, your analysts can automate responses to alerts raised before impact. Playbook systems are available to them. Their configuration does not require extensive system administration or coding skills.
Reduce the mental load of your analysts
A catalog of actionable detection rules is included in our SOC platform. It is produced and maintained by our teams of researchers. Its presence allows your analysts to be operational from the first hours of deployment. They no longer deal with setting up the intelligence and detection cycle. They can focus on value-added tasks like investigation.
Migrate your security stack painlessly*
Our Sekoia.io XDR solution is compatible with most cloud, SaaS and on-premise solutions. We have multiple connectors ensuring very fast and very simplified integration with the main infrastructures and existing security solutions. We therefore adapt to your existing situation but also to the evolution of your ecosystem and your organizational constraints.
Our detection rules are based on SIGMA to offer a simple, interoperable and open format. It also facilitates the migration of detection rules from your old SIEM.
*including detection rules from your old SIEM.
Increase your threat detection capability
Threats, including the most complex and advanced ones, is an integral part of our SOC platform. This detection takes shape around three fundamental bricks:
- The first brick is that of a detection based on CTI; that is to say a detection engine that seeks to break the agility of attackers by mobilizing thousands of indicators. These indicators focus on the malware, infrastructure and techniques used by attackers to conduct their operations.
- As for the second detection brick, it is governed by a catalog of more than 500 behavioral rules intended to detect the most recent vulnerabilities, the attackers’ operating modes (TTPs).
- Finally, the third and last detection brick is to detect malicious use of legitimate means. It is based on an anomaly detection engine to learn by statistical reconciliation, by seasonality, the legitimate uses on the information system and therefore raise alerts around potentially unexpected uses.
Chat with our team !
Would you like to know more about our solutions?
Do you want to discover our XDR and CTI products?
Do you have a cyber security project in your organization?
Make an appointment and meet us!